The Physical Therapy Center of Rocky Hill is dedicated to the delivery of the highest level of quality physical therapy services. Our practice is focused on helping people reach their maximum functional potential. Our office at 1975 Silas Deane Highway in Rocky Hill provides patients with a convenient access to physical therapy services. We make every effort to get patients in without undue delay.
All Patients receive one-on-one care from a licensed physical therapist. We do not utilize aides or technicians in the treatment of patients.
Patient Treatments Include
- neurologic (stroke, acquired brain injury, Parkinson’s, etc.)
- pre-op and post-op
- injured worker
- fall risks/fall prevention
- foot problems
- laser therapy
- Physician prescription not required*
- Walk-ins accepted for initial visit upon physician request
- Clinic open 7:00am-7:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. 7:00am-3:00pm Wednesday and Friday.
- Office staff fluent in English, Spanish and Russian
- We accept most insurances including Workers Compensation